Thursday, January 21, 2010

Missing Followers on your Google Blog???

My fellow Google "Blogger's" you might have noticed that your list of followers have disappeared. I made some changes to my blog and noticed this. I thought I did it but I checked some of your sights and noticed the same thing. Don't panic!!! If you go to your dashboard you'll still see the number of followers you have, just no display on your blog.

I'm guessing this is a Blogger issue. When I looked it up under "help" I noticed it had happened back in September and the good people at Google Blogger mentioned they would fix it. I'm guessing that will be the case again. If not then I'll drop them a line. We can't be without the power to "follow" new blogs that we discover, now can we??? LOL! It's not that serious but you get my drift.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree - you don't want to feel like you're talking to "nobody," right? Thanks for the info!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails