Sunday, November 24, 2013

Burda 6990---The Leopard Print T-Shirt

I whipped up this top to use in my "Knit Picky" Burdastyle webinar last week. I'm just getting around to taking pics of it. I love this pattern. It's stylish and oh so easy to make. Just 3 pattern pieces! I like the wide boat-neck neckline and raglan sleeves. This top is definitely a winner! I highly recommend it!


BurdaStyle 6990

Time to Sew:
Less than 2 hours.....

Sewing Ease (scale 1 easy to 10 difficult):
2- Super easy!

Pattern Description:
Raglan T-shirt

Pattern Sizing:
I cut out the size 

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
YES!

Were the instructions easy to follow?
YES!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
Loved everything!

Fabric Used:
Jersey

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
I used Fold Over Elastic for the neckline

What would you do differently next time?:
Nothing!

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, I plan to.

Wardrobe Versatility:
I love these types of t-shirts, you can dress them up or dress them down!

Conclusion:
Cute T-shirt that's super fast and easy to make!!!! Love it!

10 comments:

  1. Nice tee shirt. I love animal prints and this is a very nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this animal print! Cute top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of top. It makes a perfect top to wear with a suit or a bottom. I know because I've worn this type for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute top! I love the fabric and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking tee and I adore your fabric. I'm quite partial to animal prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish. Congrats. Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can write about the quality T-shirt printing on the blog. You might point out it's hot. Your blog notes/annotation should skyrocket your riches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails