Saturday, April 5, 2014

Easter Outfit Plans......

My plans usually begin with fabric. I found this wonderful fabric at Fine Fabrics during my Atlanta Sewing and Quilting Expo trip last month. I have to admit this is alot of look and the flower print is rather large but I think it will work just fine. I LOVE the colors----chartreuse, a few shades of purple and pink along with black and white. I plan to make my daughter and I something to wear. I think I'll make the Hubby a tie. Come to think of it I wore a floral print at last Easter (see HERE). The Spring always make me think about flowers. Anyhow I'm still in the planning phase and will keep you posted......


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree Victoria, this fabric is so beautiful! Whatever you decide to make is going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I immediately got ideas for dresses. Maybe I will get back on the machine to make life sized clothing again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a floral fabric! What a great fabric to celebrate Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails