Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dreaming of Lace......

I made it through Prom season....well kinda. Knocked out several dress alterations and am working on a potential custom dress. There's fashion design homework and preparations to teach a big sewing course (details to come) in addition to new clients and projects. Theres so much going on! In the midst of all that I NEED to sew for myself. It's been far too long.  In steps this beautiful shimmery  teal, sky blue, and gray lace.  I've already imagined it as a top. It's so pretty it makes my heart flutter. A girl can dream can't she? Hope to make this a dream realized before the weeks up......



1 comment:

  1. I hope all of your dreams come true! Where are you at with your design homework? I've finished the illustration and colour theory assignments but have yet to start drafting my slopers. It seems to me that there is an excess of self-guided learning and I'm glad I had a groupon for the course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails