Monday, March 9, 2015

Fearless February Extension Wrap Up!

My Fearless February one week extension is over and due to a heavy business work load I couldn't get any additional sewing for myself done (insert sad face here). Well I'm not one to cry over spilled milk.....well usually I do but I'm learning it really is a waste of time. I didn't get everything done that I ORIGINALLY planned but I did add a few new pieces to my wardrobe and other's wardrobes!


(Off the shoulder gold top I added a gold strap to it and wore on date night with Hubby. Need to get a pic of it)

 
(Another top I made)

 (2 Legging---olive green and dark gray and olive green pencil skirt & black pencil skirt. The gray leggings and black skirt are both WIP)

 (Scarves I donated to a fundraiser)

 (Dress I made and wore to that fundraiser)

(Dress I made for my daughter to wear for the Father/Daughter banquet)

I plan to finish up those knit pieces and I desperately want to make my fur vest and cream colored blouse. Well I'll keep pushing through lot to do with my business and other ventures. Of course I'll keep ya'll posted. Have some exciting news I want to share as well. Will be divulging soon!!!! In the meantime HAPPY SEWING!!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't get that much clothing sewing for myself done in a year LOL. Though I could do a monthly post for window treatments and such :O). I am on two balloon shades at the moment. Next up a roman shade. Things are going pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go in cycles and currently, am in my knitting phase, having churned out a number of garments and accessories for me and others. You did good in February and I always look forward to your latest creations, as well as the new things you're learning. Your daughter knows how lucky she is to have a mom sew her such beautiful clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very productive! Your daughter's dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still did a lot. Sorry I flubbed on Fearless February this year... Time out did me. I'll try to do better next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and for following me on my 10,000 Hour Sewing Challenge:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails